Frequently Asked Questions
When will I get my first bill?
Depending on the date you sign up it will take around two months to get your first bill. After this, the bill will be mailed out at the beginning of every month and due on the 15th.
Where can I find my account number?
Your account number is located at the top of your bill. You can also call the office to get your account number.
How can I receive an e-bill?
Go to https://www.catoosautility.com/ and click on Pay My Bill. Follow the prompts to set up an online account. You will receive an email alert when the bills are ready each month.
What options do I have for paying my bill?
- Come by the office at 1058 Old Mill Road Ringgold, GA 30736
- Call our office at 706-937-4121 during regular business hours
- Call our automated IVR system available 24\7 at 706-937-2156
- Register your account on our website to schedule payments, set up auto pay or make a one-time payment.
- US Postal Service – Be sure you allow time for delivery.
Who should I call if I have questions about sewer charges?
Catoosa Utility charges for sewer based on rates set by the local sewer providers. The contact information for those providers is listed below. If you have a question about who provides sewer to your area, we can provide you with that information.
- Hamilton County WWTA: 423-209-7842
- City of Ringgold: 706-935-6295
- City of Fort Oglethorpe: 706-866-2544
How can I check for a leak on my side of the meter?
- Often small increases in water usage can come from a leaking toilet or dripping faucet. Larger leaks can come from a buried service line to the house or even under the house.
- Check to make sure anything that could be using water indoors and outdoors in turned off.
- Locate you meter and lift the gray lid to expose the leak indicator and register dials. If the blue disk is spinning this may indicate a leak. Another means of investigating would be to take a meter reading, wait an hour or so and take another reading (making sure no water has been used). If the reading has changed, water has gone through the meter and into your service line.